dimecres, 20 de febrer del 2013

WRITING:6 WRITE AN OPINION ESSAY

Are you in favour of wearing a school uniform or against it? 

In my area, most of students of secondary school don’t have to wear school uniform, but at our school we can wear the clothes we want apart from one day, when we have PE lessons. I don’t really like our sports uniform, but I think that it’s better than the uniform we wore at primary. I personally think that school uniforms are useless for various reasons and useful for other reasons. 

Firstly, the school that allows their students to wear their own clothes makes them have a personal style, but on the other way, if they have to wear school uniform, their parents don’t have to worry about the money they have to spend on their daily clothes. Secondly, if students must wear uniform, they don’t have to spend time choosing the clothes they’re going to wear but they always wear the same and maybe it’ll become boring. 

Finally, if they have to wear the school uniform five days of the week means that they can only put their own clothes two days of the week, and for me, it isn’t fair. To conclude, I think that force students to wear uniforms is remove their personal style and their own opinions, and for that reason, I think that all schools should allow their students to wear whatever they want every day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada