divendres, 30 de novembre del 2012

WRITE AN ESSAY


WRITE AN ESSAY ANSWERING THESE THREE QUESTIONS:
1.-What are your dreams?
2.-What are the challenges you may find?
3.-What solutions can you think of?

I think my dreams now are different of the dreams I had when I was younger. When I was younger I just wanted to be a princess or a superstar, and I was wishing to be a perfect person. But I didn’t do anything to get it. Now my dreams have totally changed. I want to have a family and be  happy every day with them. I can find challenges like find a work, but I think I can get the solution studying more.


GET INSPIRED:
Here I have some important quotes that I think is important to think about:


Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
Hans Christian Andersen

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.
Martin H. Fischer

What is this life if, full of care, 
We have no time to stand and stare?
W. H. Davies


The healthiest response to life is joy.
Deepak Chopra

When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life.
Monty Python's Life of Brian

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.
Chinese Proverb

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
Joseph Addison

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada